I had a meeting with my potential marketing partner this afternoon. We are going to work on a small joint project that at least will be good practice for my writing and simple website creation. It is well within what I’m already planning on giving away for Christmas gifts at the networking group.
Then I was working on this thing that was supposed to be straightforward and wasn’t. It took hours and I ended up wandering all through WordPress guts and innards. It isn’t pretty in there.
I finally found the solution after many hours of searching. Ultimately I figured out the right web search term to use to figure out how someone else solved it. The fix was to change one line. So, bigger than a spelling mistake, but annoying it took so long.
Onwards. I have social media to schedule, marketing emails to write, sales letters, and client work.