The latest sample t-shirt from my girlfriend Chris’ Norwegian / Minnesotan T-Shirt store arrived. In the initial sample, the red didn’t quote match the old shirts and I realized there wasn’t a good color match between the digital design file for the shirts and the silk screen process used for the initial shirts.
In case I didn’t mention, this is an online store we are running and we set up shirt production with a different online company because Chris ran out of X-Large size shirts. This online company also does mugs and different styles of shirt so we can have a bigger catalog. I’m taking care of technical details.
Now that we have a color match, we can add more shirt styles and have more automated manufacturing. Once I get more product samples, I plan to do some online advertising to try to increase sales.
Chris had a very good physical therapy session today. She is making excellent progress.